TimberWick Forest Retreat Scented Mottled Candle
- Forest Retreat fragrance notes: golden amber, clove bud, cinnamon stick, smoky heartwood, patchouli, oakmoss, vanilla
- Five times the amount of fragrance recommended; giving exceptional scent
- Natural crackling sound when lit
- Made in the USA
- Burn Time: Approx 65 hours
- Includes beautiful embossed wood finish lid
- Product weight: 2lbs
- Dimensions: 3.625" x 6.125"
- US Design Patent No. US D643,554
- 3 different colors of wax poured separately, all the same fragrance
Woodland Christmas: when snow dusted pines line the path, where boots crunch through the snowy forest to the rustic wood cabin. The euphoric wintery bliss when everyone is gathered inside in the kitchen, waiting to enjoy the warm creme cookie treats.
Beautiful Mottled Wax makes each candle unique, and the wood wick provides the comfort of a crackling fire! TimberWick™ is a great candle to light in the comforts of your home to help you unwind after a long day. Once lit, close your eyes and allow the candle to transport you...cozying up to a warm, crackling fireplace. The crackling burn of the handcrafted TimberWick™ candle has a soothing and calming effect, almost hypnotic. The uniqueness of the wood wick allows the candle to self-consume and produce a better overall burn. TimberWick™ candles enrich the atmosphere of any room with it's warm and comforting glow.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
What scent smells most like a campfire
ANSWER DATE: 11/27/20
Thanks for your question! Yes, I think Forest Retreat smells very much like a campfire! Other people think it smells manly.
Fragrance is a personal experience!
Here is everything we have in Ember Glow, our #1 best-selling fragrance, very similar to Forest Retreat:
Everything we have in Forest Retreat:
I hope you get to try it soon!
If you sign up to receive our emails, you will receive a one-time use $5 off code! Just click the bright pink JOIN button on the bottom of our website, you will get a coupon code for $5 off your first purchase.
Thanks and have a great day!