Timberwick Captain's Quarters Scented Candle
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- Captain's Quarters fragrance notes: Bright autumn pumpkin blends with softly spiced apples, ground cinnamon sticks and sweet clove buds accented with creamy praline, hints of autumn chestnuts and black vanilla.
- Natural crackling sound when lit
- Made in the USA
- 8.25oz textured glass tumbler
- Burn Time: Approx 30-40 hours
- Includes beautiful embossed metal lid
- Glass container with metal lid measures 3.25"W x 4"H
- The bottom of the textured tumbler glass measures exactly 3 inches across. The glass has a very slight taper from the top at 3.25 inches across to the bottom at exactly 3 inches across.
- Five times the amount of fragrance recommended; giving exceptional scent
- Beautiful glass tumbler vessel is food/drink safe. Make sure to remove all wax and clean thoroughly before use.
- US Design Patent No. US D643,554
Get lost at sea with the intense aromas in our Black Sands Collection. On ship, the Captain is in his quarters, plotting the course to a coconut beach ahead. The ship is tossed back and forth, white sails billowing in the wind; while sea spray washes the top deck and the precious cargo is raided by the crew in a secret stash. Mermaids float through coral gardens below, carefully avoiding the Kraken's Lair. What happens next? Board this voyage with us to find out...
TimberWick™ is a great candle to light in the comforts of your home to help you unwind after a long day. Once lit, close your eyes and allow the candle to transport you...cozying up to a warm, crackling fireplace. The crackling burn of the handcrafted TimberWick™ candle has a soothing and calming effect, almost hypnotic. The uniqueness of the wood wick allows the candle to self-consume and produce a better overall burn. TimberWick™ candles enrich the atmosphere of any room with it's warm and comforting glow.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.