Natural Soy Tranquil Waters Scented Soy Candle
Shipping and Returns
- Orders will be shipped out 2 business days from the time we receive your order (except for holidays). Our business is open Monday through Thursday 8am - 4pm and Friday 8am - 11am CST. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday; it will be processed and shipped on the following Monday or Tuesday. We will strive to ship every order as quickly as we are able.
- All orders are shipped from our manufacturing warehouse in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Our central location allows most packages we ship to be delivered in about 3 days.
- We ship with FedEx, USPS (United States Postal Service), and UPS. Our website is integrated with each carrier and the shipping rates you receive are based on delivery zip code and total order weight and come straight from the carrier. No additional fees are added.
- *Free Shipping over $49 is only applicable to the continental United States, sometimes also referred to as the lower 48 states. We cannot afford to include the shipping, customs, fees and taxes that are required for shipping outside of that region. (We wish we could! We think everyone should have access to the best candles!)
- We have been shipping breakable candles for decades and take the utmost care in packaging your order. However, breakage can happen, and is often out of our control. Please report breakage as soon as it is discovered to email@example.com and include your name and order number. Broken items reported more than 1 week after order delivery may not be replaced. Pictures of broken items will be required. **GUARANTEE: If your candle arrives broken, and you email us a picture promptly upon receipt, we will always ship a replacement (free of charge) quickly.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation/receipt of your order. When your order is packaged and ready for the shipping carrier to pick up from our facility, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. The tracking number becomes active once the carrier picks up your package at our facility. You can use that tracking information to follow your package through to delivery. Once the carrier lets us know your package is out for delivery - you will receive an email notification-you should receive your order sometime that day. Once the shipping carrier lets us know they have delivered your package, you will receive your final email notification. Once you have received the delivery notification, please make sure to locate your package right away to deter theft and misplacement.
- RETURNS: As a general rule we do not accept returns as candles are heavy to ship. However, this will be determined on an as needed basis.
- Do you print a catalog? Catalogs are very expensive to create, print and distribute so we only use our online product list to promote our product line. This allows us to keep our prices low, and also allows us to add new products quickly. Wholesale information is available by email, see below.
- ALL breakage and burning issues for all candles - you will be asked for a picture. We may also ask for the batch number and other information about where the candle is being burned. All of these variables affect how a candle burns and we need this information for research and developing better candles.
- International Shipping - we currently ship to some provinces in Canada and some of Mexico. Free shipping offers do not apply to these areas. There are tons of fees and they vary by carrier. We pay any fees we know about up front on the shipping charge. However, it is possible there will be additional fees and charges to you the customer, upon receipt of your order. We avoid this when we can, but sometimes the carrier does not let us know. Please make a note if you plan to place an international order; additional fees may be charged upon receipt of international shipments.
- The only international destinations we are currently shipping to are noted above. Unfortunately, the broker fees, taxes, duties, customs and other carrier fees for international shipping are just too high to make international shipping an option. We are as sad as you about this.
We strive to exceed customer expectations and want you to be an extremely happy customer who wants to tell all of your friends and family about us. This is what we strive for; but we realize hard as you try, you can't make everyone happy. ;)
Tranquil Waters fragrance: A bright blue sky reflected in shimmering waters where delicate water lilies float with violet, rose and freesia blossoms before drifting into the warmth of sun-kissed driftwood, sheer musks, and white amber crystals...so soothing, so serene.
- 100% Soy Candle Burns cooler and longer
- Environmentally Safe and Biodegradable
- Made from a renewable resource
- Supports Americas Farmers
- Made in the USA
- **NEW - Beautiful patio jar with glass lid to keep your favorite fragrance fresh
- 19oz of 100% Soy Wax
- Burn time approximately 120 hours
- 24 fragrances available
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.