Fall Trios Pumpkin Spice Scented Candle
Shipping and Returns
- Orders will be shipped out 2 business days from the time we receive your order (except for holidays). Our business is open Monday through Thursday 8am - 4pm and Friday 8am - 11am CST. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday; it will be processed and shipped on the following Monday or Tuesday. We will strive to ship every order as quickly as we are able.
- All orders are shipped from our manufacturing warehouse in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Our central location allows most packages we ship to be delivered in about 3 days.
- We ship with FedEx, USPS (United States Postal Service), and UPS. Our website is integrated with each carrier and the shipping rates you receive are based on delivery zip code and total order weight and come straight from the carrier. No additional fees are added.
- *Free Shipping over $49 is only applicable to the continental United States, sometimes also referred to as the lower 48 states. We cannot afford to include the shipping, customs, fees and taxes that are required for shipping outside of that region. (We wish we could! We think everyone should have access to the best candles!)
- We have been shipping breakable candles for decades and take the utmost care in packaging your order. However, breakage can happen, and is often out of our control. Please report breakage as soon as it is discovered to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and order number. Broken items reported more than 1 week after order delivery may not be replaced. Pictures of broken items will be required. **GUARANTEE: If your candle arrives broken, and you email us a picture promptly upon receipt, we will always ship a replacement (free of charge) quickly.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation/receipt of your order. When your order is packaged and ready for the shipping carrier to pick up from our facility, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. The tracking number becomes active once the carrier picks up your package at our facility. You can use that tracking information to follow your package through to delivery. Once the carrier lets us know your package is out for delivery - you will receive an email notification-you should receive your order sometime that day. Once the shipping carrier lets us know they have delivered your package, you will receive your final email notification. Once you have received the delivery notification, please make sure to locate your package right away to deter theft and misplacement.
- RETURNS: As a general rule we do not accept returns as candles are heavy to ship. However, this will be determined on an as needed basis.
- Do you print a catalog? Catalogs are very expensive to create, print and distribute so we only use our online product list to promote our product line. This allows us to keep our prices low, and also allows us to add new products quickly. Wholesale information is available by email, see below.
- ALL breakage and burning issues for all candles - you will be asked for a picture. We may also ask for the batch number and other information about where the candle is being burned. All of these variables affect how a candle burns and we need this information for research and developing better candles.
- International Shipping - we currently ship to some provinces in Canada and some of Mexico. Free shipping offers do not apply to these areas. There are tons of fees and they vary by carrier. We pay any fees we know about up front on the shipping charge. However, it is possible there will be additional fees and charges to you the customer, upon receipt of your order. We avoid this when we can, but sometimes the carrier does not let us know. Please make a note if you plan to place an international order; additional fees may be charged upon receipt of international shipments.
- The only international destinations we are currently shipping to are noted above. Unfortunately, the broker fees, taxes, duties, customs and other carrier fees for international shipping are just too high to make international shipping an option. We are as sad as you about this.
We strive to exceed customer expectations and want you to be an extremely happy customer who wants to tell all of your friends and family about us. This is what we strive for; but we realize hard as you try, you can't make everyone happy. ;)
- Fall Pumpkin Spice Trios diagonal triple pour candles have 3 diagonal wax fragrance pours: Pumpkin Maple, Pumpkin Spice, and Pumpkin Bread
- Made in the USA
- Glass lid included to keep fragrance fresh
- 3 fall scented layers combine to create complex fragrance notes
- Burn time approximately 40-50 hours
- 1.98 lbs
- Diagonal pours are achieved with 3 different wax pour processes
- 2 wicks: double wick for maximum wax and fragrance consumption
- Diagonal Triple-Pour is patent pending
HANNA'S® has been making triple pour candles for several years now; we have perfected the process! You may have seen them at your local market - now you can order them direct from us! This year's Fall Trios line features all of your favorite Autumn fragrances! Each glass apothecary candle contains 3 different diagonal wax pours; each a different fragrance and complimentary color. The 3 layers combine to create a depth of fragrance that will thrill your fall leaf crunching, and campfire- loving senses!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the delivery time frame? I need a gift for the 21st of September. This candle would be perfect.
Hi Penny! Thanks for considering our items as a gift!
We ship all orders out 2 business days after they are placed. Our centrally located US facility in Arkansas allows us to ship quickly to most areas in the US - usually 2-4 day delivery time (no guarantees). We are unable to offer expedited shipping. More info here: https://candlemart.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
If you place your order today - we can ship it out Wed 19th. Depending on where you are located, there is a chance it would arrive Sept 21, but if you have to have it on that day - it would be pretty risky.
For immediate delivery - you could purchase your loved one a gift card - and let them choose which items they want. Here is our gift card: https://candlemart.com/products/gift-card
Let us know if you have any questions, thanks!