Clear Glass Cylinder
Shipping and Returns
- Order will be shipped out within 2 business days from the time we receive your order. Our business is open Monday through Friday 8am - 4pm. Orders received outside of this time period will begin processing on the next business day. We will strive to ship every order as quickly as we are able.
- All orders are shipped from our manufacturing warehouse in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Our central location allows most packages we ship to be delivered in about 3 days.
- We usually ship with FedEx or USPS (United States Postal Service).
- *Free Shipping over $49 is only applicable to the continental United States, sometimes also referred to as the lower 48 states. We cannot afford to include the shipping, customs, fees and taxes that are required for shipping outside of that region. (We wish we could! We think everyone should have access to the best candles!)
- We have been shipping breakable candles for decades and take the utmost care in packaging your order. However, breakage can happen, and is out of our control. Please report breakage as soon as it is discovered to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and order number. Broken items reported more than 1 week after order delivery may not be replaced. Pictures of broken items will be required.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation/receipt of your order. When your order is packaged and ready for the shipping carrier to pick up from our facility, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can use that tracking information to follow your package through to delivery. Once the carrier lets us know your package is out for delivery - you will receive an email notification-you should receive your order sometime that day. Once the shipping carrier lets us know they have delivered your package, you will receive your final email notification. Once you have received the delivery notification, please make sure to locate your package right away to deter theft and misplacement.
- RETURNS: As a general rule we do not accept returns as candles are heavy to ship. However, this will be determined on an as needed basis.
We strive to exceed customer expectations and want you to be an extremely happy customer that wants to tell all of your friends and family about us. This is what we strive for; but we realize, hard as you try, you can't make everyone happy. ;)
One of our most versatile accessories. Clear glass is always elegant for a centerpiece and can be used to hold flowers, candles or favors. Use your own creativity to embellish with bows or beads. Or take a more traditional route, and simply fill with freshly cut flowers. Whatever you decide, the results are sure to be stunning. Perfect as a DIY wedding or formal event candle holder and centerpiece!
- 3.25" (diameter) X 6" (tall)
- Weight for 1 empty jar: 0.79 lbs
- Use as a vase and fill with fresh cut flowers for a contemporary design.
- Add a pillar candle and use as a hurricane for more traditional elegance.
- Fill with water and add our floating candles, flowers or wedding whimsies.
- Adorn with wedding favors, beads, feathers or photos, and fill with confetti. Use your imagination!