Aromabeads Singles Woodland Pine Bulk Wax Beads
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 12 different fragrances available in bulk bags
- Bulk bags are great for crafting and candle making!
- You can pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated fragrance beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups/bags to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Melt Warmer is required to melt - but NOT included
- 1 lb (pound) bag- 1 single bag included
- Burn times vary by warmer: about 2-3 melts per 1oz Aromabeads Singles melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Make your own candles, just pour beads into a candle safe glass and add a wick!
- Warmer NOT included.
- Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
- Bulk pricing saves you $13.85 compared to buying sixteen 1oz singles melt cups
**To keep product as fresh as possible, THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. If you want to order more than what is showing available, please email us with quantity and fragrance - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts cups HERE.
More info including videos on how to use Aromabeads Singles wax melts here:https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Hi! We want to make a couple candles and need one to be fairly large (like 96oz) and another 64, and then another one just a little smaller like 32oz. Can you help me with the jars, beads, and wicks?
ANSWER DATE: 7/16/20
Thanks for your question!
Unfortunately, for safety and performance issues we can't give instructions on making candles. We have a lab that researches in depth the best size wick for each container, fragrance and wax combination. They run hours of tests. Without the ability to run those tests and complete the research, we wouldn't be able to give accurate advice.
We don't currently make any candles larger than 32oz and 36oz here is a link to those - maybe taking a look at those will help guide your decisions:
Best of Luck!