Aromabeads Singles Watermelon Bulk Wax Beads
Watermelon fragrance: Juicy watermelon, zests of lemon, orange, and fresh floral undertones, on a sweet candy-like accord of sugar cane and malt notes
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 12 different fragrances available in bulk bags
- Bulk bags are great for crafting and candle making!
- You can pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated fragrance beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups/bags to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Melt Warmer is required to melt - but NOT included
- 1 lb (pound) bag- 1 single bag included
- Burn times vary by warmer: about 2-3 melts per 1oz Aromabeads Singles melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Make your own candles, just pour beads into a candle safe glass and add a wick!
- Warmer NOT included.
- Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
- Bulk pricing saves you $13.85 compared to buying sixteen 1oz singles melt cups
**To keep product as fresh as possible, THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. If you want to order more than what is showing available, please email us with quantity and fragrance - email@example.com
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts cups HERE.
More info including videos on how to use Aromabeads Singles wax melts here:https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Hello wanted to know when will you have the watermelon 1lb bags?
Thanks for your question! I've been trying to find out for you, but the truth is we don't know.
Currently we have limited inventory across the board due to COVID closures in the supply chain in current and past months. We have had to pause production on many items. We are unsure which items will be available for the next few months. We are hopeful the supply chain will be able to return to mostly normal soon and we will be able to produce all of our products!
There is a possibility they will be back in stock next week.
We will email you as soon as we have them back in stock!