Aromabeads Singles Unscented Bulk Wax Beads
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 12 different fragrances available in bulk bags
- Bulk bags are great for crafting and candle making!
- You can pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated fragrance beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups/bags to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Melt Warmer is required to melt - but NOT included
- 1 lb (pound) bag- 1 single bag included
- Burn times vary by warmer: about 2-3 melts per 1oz Aromabeads Singles melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Make your own candles, just pour beads into a candle safe glass and add a wick!
- Warmer NOT included.
- Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
**To keep product as fresh as possible, THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. If you want to order more than what is showing available, please email us with quantity and fragrance - email@example.com
Would you like to use these unscented wax beads to make your own melts? We have a great deal on a 200 pack of empty clear plastic clamshells available HERE.
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts cups HERE.
More info including videos on how to use Aromabeads Singles wax melts here:https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
I'm really interested in trying the unscented beads. How much oil can they absorb? How long does it take to absorb? Thank you for any help you can provide. : )
Thanks for your question. I apologize for the delay, we needed to contact our lab team to get the correct info.
The unscented waxx beads will not absorb fragrance. The wax beads need to be melted to liquid, and then the fragrance is added to melted / molten wax. How much fragrance can you put in our melted bead wax depends greatly on the fragrance, but on average 10%; some may go as high as 15% and some as low as 3%.
I hope that answers your questions.
Have a great day!
Do you sell 55# bags
Thanks for your question! No we do not have 55# bags. The only bulk bags we have are the 1# bulk bags here:
Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Are these used to make car aromies?
You can use these unscented white wax beads to make a number of things! Melt them down and add dye/color and fragrance and pour into molds to create items like your own scented wax melts!
I hope that helps!