Aromabeads Singles Warm Butter Cookie Scented Wax Melts
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- Warm Butter Cookie Fragrance Notes: The scrumptious scent of fresh-from-the-oven vanilla pastry together with warm melted butter, and pure cane sugar.
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 48 different fragrances available - pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Warmer (pictured) is required but NOT included
- 1oz plastic cup
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each Aromabeads Singles plastic cup
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
Just lift the plastic cover on the individual beads cup and pour into your warmer! Only Aromabeads Singles Warmers are approved for plastic Aromabeads Singles cup placement inside warmer. Warmer not included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts, too!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Aromabeads single wax melts are sold at Walmart were I lived. They sell all the different melts except "warm butter cookies." Can you tell me why and also why they sell the melts for $1.00?
Hi Patricia! We are so happy that you found our Singles melts at your local Walmart! Walmart chooses the fragrances they want to order, and then they ship various combinations of those fragrances to their different stores. We just fill the orders! :) I believe their decisions are based on market research and current and past sales. Additionally, we have an agreement with Walmart that we will sell our melts for more on our website than they are. You can see our complete Aromabeads Singles melts collection here: https://candlemart.com/collections/aromabeads-singles-by-hannas-candle-company Thanks and have a great day!
Can you put the melt cups in any warmer
Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your question. You can pour the beads from the plastic aromabeads cups into any warmer! We can only recommend that the plastic cups be used in our safety tested Aromabead Singles Warmers here: https://candlemart.com/collections/accessories
They have been made specifically to warm to a temperature that is safe to use the plastic cups in, and the cups fit securely within the raised area.
Every warmer heats to a different temperature and there are so many different designs we couldn't guarantee how the plastic cups would perform or the safety of using them with any other warmer. If you decide to try, make sure to keep an eye on them :)
More info can be seen here : https://candlemart.com/pages/aromabeads-singles-howto