Aromabeads Singles Warm Butter Cookie Bulk Wax Beads
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 12 different fragrances available in bulk bags
- Bulk bags are great for crafting and candle making!
- You can pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated fragrance beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups/bags to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Melt Warmer is required to melt - but NOT included
- 1 lb (pound) bag- 1 single bag included
- Burn times vary by warmer: about 2-3 melts per 1oz Aromabeads Singles melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Make your own candles, just pour beads into a candle safe glass and add a wick!
- Warmer NOT included.
- Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
- Bulk pricing saves you $13.85 compared to buying sixteen 1oz singles melt cups
**To keep product as fresh as possible, THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. If you want to order more than what is showing available, please email us with quantity and fragrance - firstname.lastname@example.org
Warmer NOT included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts cups HERE.
More info including videos on how to use Aromabeads Singles wax melts here:https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
For the aromabeads to make a candle do you leave them loose and they melt together as you burn the candle?
Thanks for your question! If you would like to make a candle with the bulk bagged aromabeads, just add a wick to an empty candle-safe container and pour the wax beads around the wick. Then light the wick! Yes, the individual beads will melt together and make a solid as the candle burns.
I hope that helps!