Aromabeads Singles Lavender Essential Oil Wax Melts
- Fragrance: Lavender essential oil
- Quick Fragrance Release
- Melts do not have a wick and are made to be used with a warmer. A great alternative when flames are not allowed or desired. All the fragrance, none of the flame!
- Melt burner required and sold separately. You can see our selection of beautiful and fun melt warmers here: https://candlemart.com/collections/accessories
- Approximate usage time varies according to warmer used
- Made in the USA
- Pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different fragrances to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Warmer is required but NOT included
- 0.8oz plastic tube with silver twist on lid
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Only lavender essential oil used to fragrance these beads
- No dyes used, only the natural color of the essential oil
Just twist off the lid and pour into your warmer! Warmer not included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts, too!
Our L'Aroma Therapie Essential Oil Collection makes a bold and elegant statement in brilliant cobalt blue! Heavy European glassware containers to travel tins to melts provide an array of choices for every budget. We use only essential oils and natural ingredients in our exclusive coconut wax blend candles and wax melts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Can you use the Essential Oil Wax Melts in an essential oil diffuser? Thanks for responding.
ANSWER DATE: 7/23/20
Thanks for your question!
No the wax melts cannot be used in a diffuser. Diffusers do not get hot enough to melt wax.
If the wax did melt, it would clog the diffusing agent.
Our essential oil wax melts can be used in a wax melt warmer for a similar effect to diffusing essential oils.
Here is a link to the warmers we have available: