Aromabeads Singles Juicy Apple Pomegranate Bulk Wax Beads
- Quick Fragrance Release
- More than 15 different fragrances available in bulk bags
- Bulk bags are great for crafting and candle making!
- You can pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated fragrance beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups/bags to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Melt Warmer is required to melt - but NOT included
- 1 lb (pound) bag- 1 single bag included
- Burn times vary by warmer: about 2-3 melts per 1oz Aromabeads Singles melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Make your own candles, just pour beads into a candle safe glass and add a wick!
- Warmer NOT included.
- Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
- Bulk pricing saves you $13.85 compared to buying sixteen 1oz singles melt cups
**To keep product as fresh as possible, THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. If you want to order more than what is showing available, please email us with quantity and fragrance - email@example.com
Warmer NOT included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts cups HERE.
More info including videos on how to use Aromabeads Singles wax melts here:https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
How many candles can I make with each bag?
Thanks for contacting us! I hope you had a wonderful July 4th weekend! So sorry for the delay in reply, we are trying to catch up from the long weekend!
There is 1lb of wax beads in each bag. The number of candles that can be made depends greatly on the size of container you will be using to make your candles in.
I just tried it with a 6oz tumbler and it looks like you could get 2-3 6oz candles from one 1lb bulk bag.
I hope that is helpful!