Aromabeads Singles Jasmine Breeze Bulk Wax Beads
- Quick Fragrance Release
- More than 15 different fragrances available in bulk bags
- Bulk bags are great for crafting and candle making!
- You can pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated fragrance beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups/bags to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Melt Warmer is required to melt - but NOT included
- 1 lb (pound) bag- 1 single bag included
- Burn times vary by warmer: about 2-3 melts per 1oz Aromabeads Singles melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Make your own candles, just pour beads into a candle safe glass and add a wick!
- Warmer NOT included.
- Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
- Bulk pricing saves you $13.85 compared to buying sixteen 1oz singles melt cups
**To keep product as fresh as possible, THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. If you want to order more than what is showing available, please email us with quantity and fragrance - firstname.lastname@example.org
Warmer NOT included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts cups HERE.
More info including videos on how to use Aromabeads Singles wax melts here:https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
I had purchased Coral Honeysuckle Aromabeads but I cannot find them on your site.
ANSWER DATE: 3/22/20
Thanks for your question! Here is the link to everything we have in the Coral Honeysuckle fragrance:
When shopping for a specific fragrance- we recommend clicking "SHOP" on the main menu-
on desktop: Click SHOP then use the FILTER BY SCENT NAME drop down on the far right to scroll through the fragrances
on mobile: Click the 3 lines "hamburger" menu, then click "Scented Candles" or "Wax Melts" and then use the FILTER BY SCENT NAME drop down on the far right to scroll through the fragrances
I hope that helps! Have a great day!