Aromabeads Singles Ivory Warmer and Melts Gift Set
- Set of 5 Aromabeads Singles cups and our specially designed Aromabeads Singles Ivory Warmer (Perfect for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, birthdays or any day!)
- Five 1oz Singles melt cups - we choose the fragrances
- Surprises are fun! Discover new scents!
- 5 different fragrances will be included (not multiples of one fragrance)
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 48+ different fragrances available!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups to create a new fragrance all your own!
- 1oz plastic cup
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each Aromabeads Singles plastic cup
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- On/off switch on warmer
- Warmers use indirect heat to melt wax, no wick or flame
- Warmer is 1.5 lbs
- Warmer made in China, melts made in USA
- Easy clean up, just toss plastic cup in the trash when done
- NOT intended for food use
- Design allows cup to be placed directly in warmer
- 1oz plastic cups only approved for use with this specially designed warmer
- 36.5" cord length
- Warmer dimensions approx 5.5inch tall. 4.5inch across the top, slightly tapered to 3.75inch across the bottom, electric plate area is approx 1.25inch deep
- Item will arrive as one boxed warmer and 5 individual singles melt cups. No special packaging included
- No accessories pictured are included
- Over $4 discount compared to buying all items separately
This warmer sits tabletop, and plugs into the electrical outlet. Place 1oz aromabeads singles plastic cup on top of the electric plate on the top of the warmer. When you turn it on, the heat plate will warm, melting the wax beads and releasing the fragrance. When you are finished, just toss the plastic cup in the trash! Easy clean up! Do not burn unattended.
How to use Aromabeads Singles melts and warmer HERE - includes videos!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
what kind of wax is used in the wax melts?
ANSWER DATE: 09/07/21
Thanks for your question!
Our blog contains information about our product ingredients. Here are some relevant posts:
General ingredients are wax (proprietary container blend including soy, paraffin, vegetable), fragrance oil, dye and stabilizers.
None of our products are edible.
Our L'Aroma Therapie collection is fragranced only with essential oils and uses a coconut oil wax blend:
I hope that helps!