Aromabeads Singles FREE SAMPLE DUO Scented Wax Melts
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- 2 FREE SAMPLES! Fragrance varies.
- You can order only these 2 free samples and no other items.
- The duo of sample products is free, the $3.00 cost is to cover shipping fees.
- If you order ONLY this free sample duo, the system will offer you a "free shipping for samples" option at checkout. This will make sure your order total is only $3.
- NO DISCOUNTS allowed on this item.
- Only ONE "free sample order" -- per customer/shipping address allowed
- Sample can be melted in a warmer or used as an air freshener
- More info on using the sample is here: HOW-TO
- Want another free sample? Place an order! Every regular order any size will receive a free sample
- Do not add this duo sample to your regular order, it will add $3 to your total and you will already be receiving one free sample WITH your regular order
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 48 different fragrances available - pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Warmer (pictured) is required but NOT included
- 1oz plastic cup
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each Aromabeads Singles plastic cup
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
Just lift the plastic cover on the individual beads cup and pour into your warmer! Only Aromabeads Singles Warmers are approved for plastic Aromabeads Singles cup placement inside warmer. Warmer NOT included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts, too!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
What are the ingredients in the wax melts?
Our melts have a proprietary blend of harder waxes including paraffin and fragrance. We have found that harder waxes give better fragrance throw and are less messy, among other benefits!
Thanks I hope that helps!
do you have plain peony
Hi Bonnie! We have 2 different Peony forward fragrances: https://candlemart.com/collections/all/peony-rose-bouquet https://candlemart.com/collections/all/peony-fields I hope that helps!
Hi I'm learning to make these to raise money for a cure for Anxiety and Depression for my daughter and many youths that battle this after many nights of ER visits I as a mother have had enough and want to find her relief so what I would like to know is do you use actual Jolly rancher candy to make these? I know how to do the rest for I have made candles for many years but wonder if using actual candy would be a good idea to get maximum flavor aroma?
Hi Shannon! I'm sorry for what your daughter is going through. That can be tough on a mother!
We do not use any actual Jolly Rancher candy in any of our Jolly Rancher products. Also, we really do not recommend trying to use the candy in any wax/candle projects.
We are licensed by HERSHEY/Jolly Rancher to make products for them, using their brand. This means that they have to sign off on every product and fragrance before we can make it to sell. It also means that we must pay them a percentage of every sale we make of their products.
We wish you and your daughter the best!
Is the duo really free
Hi Mary! Thanks for your question. Yes, the 2 packages of melts in the duo are free - but there is a $3.00 charge added to cover shipping. When you add the free sample item to your shopping cart, it will add $3.00 amount. When you get to the shipping page of your cart, it will offer you a special free sample only free shipping rate. This enables us to make sure you aren't charged more than $3.00. We wanted the melts to be free, and the shipping to be a reasonable flat rate, this is the best way for us to accomplish that.
If the 2 melts were not free, the charges would be $3.00 plus whatever the shipping carrier charged for shipping to your area.
The free shipping applies only to US 48 continental states.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help!
do u have a store I can shop at
Thanks for your interest in our items! We do not currently have any retail locations. We may open one in Fayetteville, AR next year.
You can find our candles at these nationwide stores: Meijer, HEB, Ace Hardware, Rite Aid and we ship to several grocery distributors that supply local grocery stores - so you can check there as well!
We do offer free shipping on orders over $49 everyday! So don't let the cost of shipping stop you from ordering :) You can even get together with a friend and place an order if $49 is more than you want to spend right now.