Aromabeads Singles Exotic Sunset Scented Wax Melts
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- Exotic Sunset Fragrance Notes: Crushed orange peel, fruity paradise mango and sugared papaya gleam with the warm essence of ambered mango wood, salted sands, smooth cedar, earth patchouli and twilight musk.
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 48 different fragrances available - pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Warmer (pictured) is required but NOT included
- 1oz plastic cup
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each Aromabeads Singles plastic cup
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
Just lift the plastic cover on the individual beads cup and pour into your warmer! Only Aromabeads Singles Warmers are approved for plastic Aromabeads Singles cup placement inside warmer. Warmer not included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts, too!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Is this natural soy wax?
Thanks for your question! The only items we have made with 100% soy wax is our Natural Soy line. Here is the link:
All of our melts, including the Aromabeads Singles are a proprietary blend of waxes. Our proprietary blend makes a harder wax that lends to great fragrance throw. None are 100% soy because soy wax does is softer, adds a floral note to some fragrances, and the soy bloom that naturally happens with soy wax is off-putting in the melt containers.
More info: https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/quality-candles
Our new L'Aroma Therapie Collection has candles made with a coconut oil blend. Both the candles and melts are fragranced with only essential oils and natural ingredients.
I hope this answers your question! We are happy to help!
Are these kind of wax beads the ones that melt on a ceramic under around candle
Our scented wax beads can be used just like regular cubed wax melts! Just pour some directly into your wax melt warmer!
More info including videos here:
I hope that is helpful!
Can these be used to make the car air fresheners
Hi Ron! Our Aromabeads Singles melts can be used as air fresheners! I have a cup under each of my car seats right now (inside a paper bowl to prevent spillage). The holes at the top of the cover label allow fragrance to escape, especially as your car, or any room warms! Our Timberwick air fresheners: https://candlemart.com/collections/air-fresheners More info here: https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups Thanks!