Aromabeads Singles Cinnamon Broom Bulk Wax Beads
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
Cinnamon Broom fragrance: A strong cinnamon bark blend is followed by a warm wood and sweet amber to create this ultimate spice scent
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 12 different fragrances available in bulk bags
- Bulk bags are great for crafting and candle making!
- You can pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated fragrance beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups/bags to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Melt Warmer is required to melt - but NOT included
- 1 lb (pound) bag- 1 single bag included
- Burn times vary by warmer: about 2-3 melts per 1oz Aromabeads Singles melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Make your own candles, just pour beads into a candle safe glass and add a wick!
- Warmer NOT included.
- Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
- Bulk pricing saves you $13.85 compared to buying sixteen 1oz singles melt cups
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts cups HERE.
More info including videos on how to use Aromabeads Singles wax melts here:https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Are they save to melt in the over to make them into car fresheners
Thanks for your interest in our bulk scented wax beads!
The scented wax beads are made to be melted into a liquid to give off fragrance. Any processing beyond that we would not be able to comment on.
I hope that helps!
Is this a strong smell
Hi Kim! Thanks for your interest in our new bulk bagged wax beads!
There are alot of variables that affect fragrance throw for sure, but Cinnamon is always very strong to me- and this is a great fragrance!
I was back going through the bagged inventory last week, and every one I opened was so strong on cold sniff!
More info: https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/fragrance-throw