Aromabeads Singles Blush Strawberry Bulk Wax Beads
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 12 different fragrances available in bulk bags
- Bulk bags are great for crafting and candle making!
- You can pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated fragrance beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups/bags to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Melt Warmer is required to melt - but NOT included
- 1 lb (pound) bag- 1 single bag included
- Burn times vary by warmer: about 2-3 melts per 1oz Aromabeads Singles melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Make your own candles, just pour beads into a candle safe glass and add a wick!
- Warmer NOT included.
- Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
- Bulk pricing saves you $13.85 compared to buying sixteen 1oz singles melt cups
**To keep product as fresh as possible, THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. If you want to order more than what is showing available, please email us with quantity and fragrance - email@example.com
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts cups HERE.
More info including videos on how to use Aromabeads Singles wax melts here:https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Can you use these to make the car freshies ? I’ve seen to use aroma beads but these say wax melts so I was confused
Thanks for your question! Our singles wax melts are made up of dye, wax and fragrance. Be advised that we can't recommend any alternate usages other than what the melts were made for.
The melts may stain any equipment that it comes into contact with.
These are meant to be used the same as cubed wax melts with a melt warmer.
I use the beads as a car air freshener by just pouring them in a shallow bowl and putting them in the back windshield or under a car seat where they won't get spilled. They work much better when the car is warm of course.
Thanks and have a great day!