HERSHEY'S York Peppermint Scented Wax Melts
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- York Peppermint fragrance: The refreshing allure of sweet, frosted peppermint cream wrapped in rich nuances of dark, delectable chocolate
- Melts do not have a wick and are made to be used with a warmer. A great alternative when flames are not allowed or desired. All the fragrance, none of the flame!
- Melt burner required and sold separately.
- Approximate usage time varies according to warmer used
- Made in the USA
- product weight (including plastic clamshell): 3.1oz
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- 12 individual wax melt squares per package
HANNA'S® is proud to be a licensed producer of HERSHEY's candles! We have taken all the delicious treats you love and captured their sweet scents for you to enjoy anytime; calorie free! Fragrances are licensed and approved by HERSHEY's. Consider a unique candy themed basket as your next party gift. Who wouldn't love to eat AND smell their favorite candies, what a treat!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Do they smell like chocolate also?
Yes! Here is the fragrance description of the York Peppermint:
York Peppermint fragrance: The refreshing allure of sweet, frosted peppermint cream wrapped in rich nuances of dark, delectable chocolate Here are all the products we have in that fragrance:
How many in a package
Hi Geraldine! Thanks for your question! Our melts are 2.5oz and 12 individual wax melt squares per package. If you sign up to receive our emails, you will receive a one-time use $5 off code! Just click the bright pink JOIN button on the bottom of our website, you will get a coupon code for $5 off your first purchase. Thanks and have a great day!
Are you going to be getting more in stock
Hi Kay! Yes, they are back in stock today! We got our order in this morning. We make all of our own wax melts and candles here in our facility, but we still have to place an order to get inventory moved, and keep items in stock on the website. Thanks!