- Hawaiian Delight fragrance: Sugared pineapple, banana, coconut milk, clove, and tonka bean
- Made in the USA
- Melts do not have a wick and are made to be used with a warmer. A great alternative when flames are not allowed or desired. All the fragrance, none of the flame!
- Melt burner required and sold separately
- Approximate usage time varies according to warmer used
- 12 individual rectangle wax cube melts; break apart and melt one at a time or several at once
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
Timberwick Hawaiian Delight Scented Wax Melts
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Do you have any Hershey’s syrup Genuine chocolate scent candles?
ANSWER DATE: 06/21/21
Thanks for contacting us!
We are no longer making any Hershey's or Jolly Rancher licensed products. The licensing fees became too expensive.
We do have a few chocolate scents that are very similar to the Hershey's Syrup fragrance we used to make.
I hope you get to try one of those very soon!
If you sign up to receive our emails, you will receive a one-time use $5 off code! Just click the bright pink JOIN button on the bottom of our website and you will get a coupon code by email after you confirm subscription for $5 off your first purchase.
Thanks and have a great day!
Does the melts shown together with candle come together? If not I'm looking for watermelon lemonade melts. Thanks
ANSWER DATE: 05/24/2021
Thanks for your question! No, the candle and melts are sold and listed separately.
Unfortunately, we are sold out of the Watermelon Lemonade melts.
Have you tried our Watermelon Sorbet?
We also have the very popular Apple Melon:
We look forward to serving you soon!
Do you have the ingredients for the wax melts?
ANSWER DATE: 10/14/22
Thanks for your question! Our candles and melts are made from a proprietary wax blend including paraffin, vegetable waxes, fragrance oil, dye and stabilizers.
Our blog contains information about our product ingredients. Here are some relevant posts:
General ingredients are wax (proprietary blend including paraffin and vegetable), fragrance oil, dye and stabilizers.
None of our products are edible.
Our L'Aroma Therapie collection is fragranced only with essential oils and uses a coconut oil wax blend:
I hope that helps, have a great day!