Blue Curve Ceramic Tealight Melt Warmer
HANNA'S® is excited to add several attractive and unique melt warmers to our HANNA'S® at home line. These warmers, paired with our HANNA'S® at home melts or Aromabeads Singles, will fragrance your room with elegance and style. The small size of the melts gives you the ability to change fragrances more often than a regular size candle.
Place a tealight candle in the opening at the bottom. Place wax melts or aromabeads singles in the bowl on top. Light the tealight candle. The tealight candle will heat the bottom of the ceramic bowl, melting the wax and releasing the fragrance. Do not burn unattended.
- This melt warmer is made to be used with a tealight (not included) which warms the melt from underneath.
- Melts do not have a wick and are made to be used with a warmer. A great alternative when flames are not allowed or desired.
- Mix and match melt fragrances to create your own personalized scent
- "Curve" design available in 4 color variations
- Approximate usage time for melts varies according to warmer used
- 0.57 oz
- 3 3/4in across X 4 1/2in high
- melts not included
- Warmer made in China and imported by Hanna's Candle Company
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Does it come in any other colors ?
Yes, it comes in three additional colors. Here is a link for you:
is this an actual blue, or more of a turquoise color?
Good Morning Tracy,
Thanks for your question! This warmer is blue. I don't see any hints of green at all. I would describe it as sky blue? Maybe a little darker.
Definitely not a turquoise or teal.
I hope that helps! I know colors change over differently tinted computerized screens so it is difficult to know exact colors sometimes.
Have a great day!
Does this come in other colors? Thank you.
Thanks for your interest in our melt warmers! Yes, this item comes in blue, red, purple and striped!
You can see them all here: https://candlemart.com/collections/accessories
We also have tealights for purchase here: (you will need them to use these tealight warmers) https://candlemart.com/search?q=tealights
Let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help!