Aromabeads Singles JOLLY Rancher Lemon Wax Melts
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- Lemon fragrance: Tart, zesty lemon and sweet candied sugar
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 48 different fragrances available - pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups to create a new fragrance all your own!
- 1oz plastic cup
- Warmer (pictured) is required but NOT included
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each Aromabeads Singles plastic cup
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Non-edible. Do not eat. Product is scented wax.
Just lift the plastic cover on the individual beads cup and pour into your warmer! Only Aromabeads Singles Warmers are approved for plastic Aromabeads Singles cup placement inside warmer. Warmer NOT included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts, too!
You need a melt warmer to melt these Aromabeads Singles Melts. You can purchase one of our beautiful melt warmers here.
HANNA'S® is proud to be a licensed producer of JOLLY rancher candles and melts! We have taken all the delicious treats you love and captured their sweet scents for you to enjoy anytime; calorie free! Fragrances are licensed and approved by JOLLY rancher. Consider a unique candy themed basket as your next party gift. Who wouldn't love to eat AND smell their favorite candies, what a treat!
Want to try one of each Aromabeads Singles JOLLY Rancher fragrance and save money, too?! Try our 10 pack HERE.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
about how long does the odor last? A day, a week or a few hours?
Hi Cookie, It would be great to know! With melts there are just too many variables that affect the fragrance to give an accurate fragrance melt time. Each melt warmer heats to a different temperature and every fragrance has a different flashpoint - the temperature at which the fragrance is "flashed" out of the wax. Some melt warmers are too hot for some fragrances, others are too cold and don't heat the wax enough to put out great fragrance. In addition to those variables, there is the variable of room size where it's being melted, weather/humidity, and personal sensitivities of the person experiencing the fragrance. In general, our 1oz singles melts will last for about 2 melts of several hours. Hope that helps! :)