Through The Woods Scented Wax Melts
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- Through the Woods Fragrance Notes: Siberian fir needle oil, Texas cedar wood, sandalwood, spruce, fir balsam and raspberry
- Melts do not have a wick and are made to be used with a warmer. A great alternative when flames are not allowed or desired. All the fragrance, none of the flame!
- Melt burner required and sold separately. We have some beautiful and inexpensive options available here.
- Approximate usage time varies according to warmer used
- Made in the USA
- 2.5 oz
- product weight (including acrylic clamshell): 3.1oz
- 12 individual cavity melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
HANNA'S® Sparkle and Joy Holiday Collection has 6 fragrances in 6 different inviting colors to make your holidays merry and bright! Experience the entire collection!
Want to stock up on your favorite fragrance for LESS? We have 6 pack of melts in this fragrance for only $5! See it HERE.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
I can't seem to find your Apple & Hibiscus anywhere. It's my FAVORITE. The scent is so lovely and it lasts and lasts and lasts. Please tell me you have some!!!!
Thanks for your question and thanks for being a fan! We aren't currently making anything by the name of Apple & Hibiscus - I'm sorry!
If you have the candle still and can send us a picture of the candle, including the bottom label, we will look up the item and see if we are making anything currently with the same fragrance under a different name.
Until recently we were making some Apple Peony fragranced candles, but it looks like we don't have any left. :(
I believe this is the fragrance that took it's place, it's very similar- and it does have hibiscus notes: https://candlemart.com/collections/all/peony-rose-bouquet
Fragrance notes: This fresh floral fragrance blends notes of pink peony, rose, orange flower and blushing hibiscus with effervescent citrus and berry nuances; warm woods and musk provide a perfect warming finish.
I hope this helps!