Aromabeads Singles Warm Rustic Woods Scented Wax Melts
- Warm Rustic Woods Fragrance Notes: A luxurious blend of earthy tobacco, rich cedar, and crushed patchouli infused with spicy pink peppercorn, smoked nutmeg, crisp mandarin leaf, and creamy hints of smooth Tonka vanilla.
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 48 different fragrances available - pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Warmer (pictured) is required but NOT included
- 1oz plastic cup
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each Aromabeads Singles plastic cup
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
Just lift the plastic cover on the individual beads cup and pour into your warmer! Only Aromabeads Singles Warmers are approved for plastic Aromabeads Singles cup placement inside warmer. Warmer not included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts, too!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
I'm looking for at least a hint of the smell of wood burning. I just LOVE that smell. Does this blend have this? If not can you steer me to a scent that does?
ANSWER DATE: 10/20/18
Hi Jackie! Thanks for your question! Taking a look at the fragrance notes will help with determining what the candles and melts will smell like. BUT everyone's nose interprets fragrances differently and we all have different fragrance sensitivities, so that makes it difficult!
Warm Rustic Woods is a bit more perfumey/musky woods rather than smokey woods. To my nose at least. :)
I think the fragrance that smells most like a campfire is Ember Glow:
Ember Glow is our best-selling fragrance! I think it is a great one to start with!
Let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help!