TimberWick Sweet Pumpkin Roll Mottled Scented Wax Candle
- Sweet Pumpkin Roll fragrance: Brown Sugar combines with buttercream and sweet lemon to create a complex fragrance laced with pumpkin accord, ginger, and nutmeg with hints of vanilla, pecan, and sugarcane
- Five times the amount of fragrance recommended; giving exceptional scent
- Natural crackling sound when lit
- Made in the USA
- US Design Patent No. US D643,554
- Burn Time: Approx 65 hours
- Includes beautiful embossed wood finish lid
- Product weight: 2lbs
- Glass container with lid measures 3.625"W x 6.125"H
**Discontinued first quality item. Limited quantities. No refunds or exchanges.
Beautiful Mottled Wax makes each candle unique, and the wood wick provides the comfort of a crackling fire! TimberWick™ is a great candle to light in the comforts of your home to help you unwind after a long day. Once lit, close your eyes and allow the candle to transport you...cozying up to a warm, crackling fireplace. The crackling burn of the handcrafted TimberWick™ candle has a soothing and calming effect, almost hypnotic. The uniqueness of the wood wick allows the candle to self-consume and produce a better overall burn. TimberWick™ candles enrich the atmosphere of any room with it's warm and comforting glow.
HANNA'S® at Home Pumpkin Palooza Collection comes in beautiful fall colors; 4 different product options and ALL in your favorite pumpkin fragrances! Often the smell of pumpkin and spices brings back family memories of Thanksgiving meals shared or pies baking. We are excited to help you create new memories this year, and get your fall on! Pumpkin Spice all the things!
Watch the video to see the 99% wax consumption!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
All these fall candles are sooy ? my husband is on oxygen and can't have soot smell and burning
Thanks for your question! These candles are not made from 100% soy wax. They are made from our proprietary wax container blend which includes soy wax.
We do have a collection that is made with a coconut oil blend wax and fragranced only with essential oils:
If candles are sooting or smoking, it could be a problem with the candle - but most likely it is because either the wick is too long or the flame is being disturbed by moving air.
I hope that helps!
Have a great day :)