Aromabeads Singles Holiday Bulk Wax Beads
Holiday Fragrance Notes: Sweet berries, shimmering cassis and soft fruits join the floriental richness of white jasmine and lily touched by white amber, sweet amber, sweet vanilla and blonde woods
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 40+ different fragrances available in bulk bags
- Bulk bags are great for crafting and candle making!
- You can pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated fragrance beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups/bags to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Melt Warmer is required to melt - but NOT included
- 1 lb (pound) bag- 1 single bag included
- Burn times vary by warmer: about 2-3 melts per 1oz Aromabeads Singles melts
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Make your own candles, just pour beads into a candle safe glass and add a wick!
- Warmer NOT included.
- Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts and candlemaking too!
- Bulk pricing saves you $13.85 compared to buying sixteen 1oz singles melt cups
**To keep product as fresh as possible, THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. If you want to order more than what is showing available, please email us with quantity and fragrance - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts cups HERE.
More info including videos on how to use Aromabeads Singles wax melts here: https://candlemart.com/blogs/burning-questions-smoky-answers/how-to-use-aromabeads-singles-melt-cups
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Can I use these candle wax beads to make the car air fresheners
Thanks for your question! Many people who ask about making car air fresheners seem to be looking for something that is not made of wax.
These beads are wax. They are wax, fragrance and dye.
I do use these beads in my car as a car air freshener by pouring them in a shallow bowl to keep them from spilling, and placing the bowl somewhere warm like the back dash.
I hope that helps!