Aromabeads Singles Warmer and Melts Gift Set
$ 34.00 $ 37.45
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- Set of 5 Aromabeads Singles cups and our specially designed Aromabeads Singles red warmer (Perfect for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or any day!)
- Five 1oz Singles melt cups - we choose the fragrances
- Surprises are fun! Discover new scents!
- 5 different fragrances will be included (not multiples of one fragrance)
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 48 different fragrances available!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups to create a new fragrance all your own!
- 1oz plastic cup
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each Aromabeads Singles plastic cup
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- On/off switch on warmer
- Warmers use indirect heat to melt wax, no wick or flame
- Warmer is 3 lbs
- Imported ceramic
- Easy clean up, just toss plastic cup in the trash when done
- NOT intended for food use
- Exclusive design allows cup to be placed directly in warmer
- 1oz plastic cups only approved for use with this specially designed warmer
- 38" cord length
- Warmer dimensions approx 6inch X 6inch X 5.5inch
- Over $3 discount compared to buying all items separately
- HOW TO USE VIDEO
- Cup required to melt, melts cannot be poured directly into warmer
This warmer sits tabletop, and plugs into the electrical outlet. Place 1oz aromabeads singles plastic cup in the ridged area on the top of the warmer. When you turn it on, the heat plate will warm, melting the wax beads and releasing the fragrance. When you are finished, just toss the plastic cup in the trash! Easy clean up!. Do not burn unattended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
Could you please tell me if this is only 120 voltage or if it is multi-voltage (120-240 volts?), thanks!
We have these made specifically for us in China. The only electrial information we have about it is the 120V / 60Hz / 17W -
I wouldn't recommend trying anything other than what is listed. Thanks!