Aromabeads Singles Black Mulberry Tree Wax Melts 10 Pack
- Black Mulberry Tree fragrance: A unique combination of sweet mulberry and juicy plum woven with sparkling citrus nuances and a splash of vineyard grape
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 48 different fragrances available - pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Warmer (pictured) is required but NOT included
- 1oz plastic cup- 10 cups included
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each Aromabeads Singles plastic cup
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
- Includes 10 Black Mulberry Tree 1oz plastic cups in acrylic tray
- Stock up on your favorite fragrance and save! Almost $6 savings from buying individually. That's like getting 3 cups free!
Just lift the plastic cover on the individual beads cup and pour into your warmer! Only Aromabeads Singles Warmers are approved for plastic Aromabeads Singles cup placement inside warmer. Warmer NOT included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts, too!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
I bought a candle warmer from a small shop in Hendersonville, Tennessee. If I purchase the aroma beads, do I need to purchase the container in which to place inside the warmer?
ANSWER DATE: 9/26/19
Thanks for your question! The Aromabeads Singles wax beads can be melted in any warmer! Just pour the beads into the melt cavity where any wax goes.
If you would like to melt with less mess and melt the beads inside the plastic cup they are purchased in, we can only recommend that usage method with our Aromabeads Singles Warmers. They a specifically designed for that. Here they are:
More info on using the singles beads:
Do you have this in mullberry sent
ANSWER DATE: 2/2/19
Hi Pamela! Here is everything we have in our Black Mulberry Tree fragrance: https://candlemart.com/collections/all/black-mulberry-tree I hope that helps!