Aromabeads Singles Blue Sapphire Scented Wax Melts
These comments are direct from the feedback option on every order receipt. These are the comments that make or break our day. We strive for very happy customers.
- Blue Sapphire Fragrance Notes: Bergamot, lime blossom, cyclamen, clove, tonka, cedar, sandalwood, musk, and patchouli
- Quick Fragrance Release
- 48 different fragrances available - pour beads right into your warmer!
- Concentrated Fragrance Beads that work just like wax melts
- Versatile, easy to mix and match or "Mingle your Singles!"
- Combine a few beads from different cups to create a new fragrance all your own!
- Warmer (pictured) is required but NOT included
- 1oz plastic cup
- Burn times vary: 2-3 melts per each Aromabeads Singles plastic cup
- Melts are: flameless, wickless, no wick, no flame
*Blue Sapphire is the same fragrance as our popular Mood Indigo fragrance
Just lift the plastic cover on the individual beads cup and pour into your warmer! Only Aromabeads Singles Warmers are approved for plastic Aromabeads Singles cup placement inside warmer. Warmer NOT included. Mix and Match! Combine fragrances to create a new fragrance, all your own! Great for crafts, too!
Want to stock up on your favorite fragrance for less? Check out our Aromabeads Singles Blue Sapphire 10 Pack for only $11.49 HERE. That is a savings of over $3 from purchasing each cup individually.
If you want to buy in bulk but don't want all the same fragrance, try our "We Choose" set of 10 Aromabeads Singles Melts HERE.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question (quick reply)
will you have any candles in blue sapphire. i have been looking for this smell for few years. love it.
Hi Heather! Thanks for your question. Great news! We DO have a candle - a very popular one - with the Blue Sapphire fragrance. The reason you didn't find it before is because it is under a different fragrance name. I know it's confusing, but it is a common practice in the home fragrance industry; to use the same fragrance in different fragranced items with different names to match the marketing goals.
It is our Mood Indigo luxury candle - it's 32ozs of amazingness right here: https://candlemart.com/collections/32oz-luxury-candles/products/mood-indigo-luxury-candle
Truth is, this fragrance is so popular - it is also the same fragrance under the name Midnight Spice in our gift collection here: https://candlemart.com/collections/bundles-sets/products/midnight-spice-black-tumbler-luxury-candle-gift-set
Let us know if we can answer any questions, we are happy to help!