Posted on January 01 2017
There are alot of candle companies out there. Get to know a little about us! Here are a few reasons we think you should choose us:
The National Candle Association (NCA) is recognized throughout North America as the technical authority and industry voice for responsible candle manufacturing.
NCA members pledge to:
- Promote the manufacture of candles and candle products in accordance with recognized industry standards and practices.
- Promote the safe and proper use of candles and candle products.
- Pursue product excellence through quality formulations, testing and prudent manufacturing processes.
- Foster technical advances and innovation in candle making.
- Uphold consumer confidence through a commitment to product quality and corporate responsibility.
- Foster and safeguard a fair and responsible marketplace.
30 Years of Made in the USA
All of our products are poured and assembled in the United States. While keeping our imported raw materials at a minimum, we continue to explore opportunities to work with companies right here at home. 30 years of investing in your American neighbors, and in the local economy in Arkansas.
Laboratory, Research and Development, and Marketing
We have our own in-house laboratory. Our technicians preside over a fully equipped, modern laboratory focused on testing, formulation, and research.
Hanna’s boasts an experienced product design team with expertise in the fragrance and gift markets. We have in-house fragrance and component libraries, giving us the tools to create superior products faster. Our in-house Marketing, Photo Studio and Design Departments are all fully equipped with the latest technology in their fields.
Our commitment to the environment is evident when you look at our improvements made in our plant and manufacturing processes. One example is our plant lighting. Our upgrade to 100% T-5 lighting produces better and more natural light while using less energy
and emitting less heat. We are unwaivering in our use of recycled materials.
Not only did we use
- 6,000 recycled pallets,
- 860,000 lbs. of recycled wax
- 500,000 lbs. of recycled cardboard
...with one primary corrugate provider, we have SAVED annually:
- Over 6,579 trees
- 1,548,000 KWH of power
- 2,709,000 gallons of water
This in turn, has REDUCED our carbon output and waste by:
- 387 tons of CO2
- Landfill space by 1,277 cubic yards
Our Greenland Gardener division also recycles 13,000,000 lbs. of plastic and
wood fiber annually.
We pride ourselves on being able to make many different products!
- Natural Soy
- Soy Blend
- Triple Pour
- Diagonal Pour
- Candlesticks (Tapers)
Other Home Fragrance Items:
- Room Sprays
- Linen Sprays
- Reed Diffusers
Here are some fun facts about how many of different items our facility can make per month: